terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2011

Trimestral Inglês

Pessoal, abaixo segue o resumo que a profª Kênia mandou para o e-mail da turma, o resumo está em Inglês então peça ajuda ao nosso velho amigo Google Tradutor...


WISHES

Wish + simple past => Things to be true in the present. => I wish I were rich.

Wish + past perfect => Regrets about the past => I wish I had spent more time with my family last year.

Wish + would => Things to go different, a complaint => I wish you would go to the party.

Wish + nouns => Offer good wishes => I wish you a happy new year.

*Offer good wishes but with a verb use HOPE => I hope you have a good time in Paris.


ABSTRACT NOUNS

Nouns that we cannot: see, hear, smell, taste or touch. We have them in Portuguese also.

Normally they end in:

-tion -ism

-ity -ment

-ness -age

-ance/ -ence -ship

-ability -acy


ADJECTIVES (-ED / -ING)


Adjective + ED => Person in relation to: the subject, fact or action. I get confused with math.

Adjective + ING => The action, fact or subject itself. Math is confusing.



By: Gustavo Henrique


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário